Wednesday, June 15, 2011

These little piggies are on sale!!!

These little piggies....are on sale through the end of July! Regularly priced at $25, you can buy 1 for $20. If you buy two, it's $35; or, if you buy three, it's $45 (that's 1 free piggy bank plus some extra!) These prices do not include shipping-please contact me to discuss shipping. I'll be updating the pictures of my piggy banks this weekend-so check back soon!

But wait-there's more (I had to throw that in there...) If you refer a friend, and they follow this blog, or "Like" Cameron's Piggies and More on Facebook-you both will be entered in a drawing for a FREE piggy bank from my special stash of piggy banks, not normally for sale. Your friend must comment on my blog, or comment on my Facebook post, or write on my Facebook wall & let me know who referred them. There's no limit to the number of entries you can have. Drawing starts today & ends July 31. I'll email the winner with pictures of a few choices, and as always, personalization is free.

If you have any questions, please email me at cameronspiggies@gmail.com. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CaMeRoN's PiGGieS aNd MoRe....

I am a FTM (first-time mom) to my amazing four-and-a-half year old son, Cameron. I am also an insurance agent and I LOVE to personalize piggy banks. The same piggy banks are sold at stores for $30 and up, but I only charge $25. This includes personalization-at NO extra charge!

I only have the large piggy banks. If you would like to place an order, please email me, and we can calculate the cost for shipping.
Thank you for stopping by and please click on the box to follow my blog, so that you can be the first to receive updates when they happen.
You can also find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cameronspiggiesandmoreThanks! Lacey (Cameron's mommy)

If you have any questions, please email me at cameronspiggies@gmail.com